• Condensation and changing compositions require constant maintenance and re-calibration.
• Stratification of oils, glycols, and water make “total level” measurements difficult for many traditional technologies.
• Maintenance personnel continue to make level readings and adjustments to existing levelsystems.
• The DM300 Magnetostrictive Level System for Total Level
• Unaffected by vapors, coatings, density, and variations. The DM300 requires no periodic maintenance and no calibration.
• “Plug-N-Play” Two-Wire system for Class I, Div. 1 installations.
• High Accuracy, 0.1% of span.
Download this application note as a PDF