• Condensation and changing compositions require constant maintenance and re-calibration.
• Stratification of oils, glycols, and water make “total level” measurements difficult for many traditional technologies.
• Maintenance personnel continue to make level readings and adjustments to existing level systems.
• The DM231 Magnetostrictive Level System
for Total Level, Interface Level, and Temperature
• Unaffected by vapors, coatings, density, and variations. The DM231 level system
requires no periodic maintenance and no calibration.
• “Plug-N-Play” XP system for Class I, Div. 1 installations.
• High Accuracy, 0.01% of span.
• Measurement Range - Up to 24 ft.
• Accumulator Vessels
• Slop Oil Vessels
• Brine Level
• New Glycol Tanks
• Floor Drain Levels
• Drip Gas
• Triethylene Glycol
• Reclaim Oil
• Dehy Water Wastes
• Oil/Water Wastes
• New Oil
• Dehy Gas Wastes
• Continuous Level Control
• Point Level Control
• Waste Management
• Inventory Management
• Overfill Protection
• Regulatory Compliance
Request more information
to see how we can help you with a level measurement solution that suits your need.
Download this application note as a PDF