· Mechanical level switches such as paddle wheels will wear or burn out. Motors require regular replacement.
· The weight of granular material can damage vibrating fork type switches.
· Drexelbrook RF switches are the most robust and versatile point level devices available.
level switches from Drexelbrook require no calibration, simply install them and connect power.
· RF level switches
have no moving parts. No paddles to turn no forks to vibrate eliminating maintenance.
· Sensors are available for a wide range of granular material from light plastic pellets to heavy rocks.
· Electronics can be integral or remote providing mounting in the best location for convenience or safety. Remote mounting eliminates reduced component life due to vibration.
Download this application note as a PDF